国外有什么基本的餐桌礼仪

面对各国不同的用餐礼仪我们该怎么办?

面对各国不同的用餐礼仪我们该怎么办?

1、用餐前,帮父母放好餐具,帮忙端饭菜,让客人或长辈先就坐。
2、用餐时,等长辈动筷后,自己才动筷子;
3、不能把喜欢吃的菜放到自己面前,而且吃菜的时候要从上夹起,不要从底下往上翻,也不能专挑自己喜欢吃的一样菜吃;注意也不要评论那个菜好吃,那个菜不好吃;
4、给别人夹菜的时候要用公共筷;
5、吃饭时咀嚼不要太响,特别是喝汤不能发出“咕噜咕噜”的响声;
6、吃饭时,如果要打喷嚏,要转过头去,用手帕捂住鼻子,嘴巴;剔牙的时候也应该用手捂住嘴。

餐桌礼仪英语十句?

1.让客人和长辈先吃每一道菜
let the elder people and the customer eat first
2.不要用筷子敲碗
dont use the chopsticks hit the bowl
3.不要将手伸到饭桌对面夹菜
dont reach to get the food on the opposite side
4.等大家到齐了,才开始吃
dont eat until everyone is there
5.为主人的长寿、健康、成功干杯
wish for the people who host the dinner
久仰,久仰!
I have long been looking forward to meeting you.
I have long desired to meet you.
久违了。
I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.
It’s been such a long time since we met last time.
久闻大名。
I’ve heard a lot about you.
这次由我负责全程陪同你们。
I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.
欢迎你到中国来。一路上辛苦了! / 一路上还好吧?
Welcome to China.I hope you’ve had a good flight.
或I hope you enjoyed your flight. / How was your journey?
谢谢你专程来接我。
Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.
您贵姓?/您怎么称呼?
May I know your name,please?
很高兴见到你。您怎么称呼7
Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr…?(可以用拖长问话的办法来询问对方的姓名)
中国有句古话说:“有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?”
There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?
As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”
这是给您准备的日程安排.我们简单过一遍吧。如果你有什么特殊要求.也可以告诉我。
This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you.Let’s go through it
together.If there is any special request,just let me know.
如果有什么需要帮忙的.尽管说。
If you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.
Just let me know if you need anything.
我们安排你住在城里的……酒店.离我们公司开车要走40分钟。
We’ve arranged for you to stay in…Hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.
我们也有宾馆,不过条件不如酒店。离单位倒是很近.走路就可以到。
We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.
除了正式会谈以外.我们也为大家安排了一些游览活动。
In addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.
我期待着您的再次来访。
I’m looking forward to your visit again.
代我向……问好。
Remember me to… / Say hello to…for me.
不用谢,这是我们应该做的。
Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.
欢迎再来!
Do come again